Accident Indemnity Advantage
Accidents are not planned and can happen at any moment. But when it happens, medical bills can start adding up fast. Accident Indemnity Advantage insurance policies pays cash benefits to help provide peace of mind during the different stages of care and recovery. Benefits can be used to help pay for emergency treatment, broken bones, lacerations, concussions, broken teeth, and ambulance transportation, as well as for treatment-related transportation and lodging.
- Two coverage options available: 24-hour coverage or off-the-job only
- Three plan levels
- Benefits for many major/minor procedures and common injuries
- Coverage for certain hazardous activities
- Additional Accidental-Death Benefit Rider available
- Optional disability benefit riders available